1. What’s the difference between a photo book and an album?
A. Printing-Photo books use digital printing, we use giclee printing.
B. Binding-Photo books use thread-binding or glue binding, we use flush mount.
C. Paper stock-Photo books use regular coated paper or matte paper, we use photographic paper.
D. Cover-Photo books use cover stock paper while we use leather and linen with custom printed design.
In general, an album is a more professional and luxurious option for your clients!
2. What type of printing do you use for images?
We use fine art giclee printing which achieves vibrant colors, archival quality and lifetime guarantee for not fading.
3. What materials are offered for the cover?
We offer leather in 9 color choices and linen for cover.
4. What are the paper options?
We use top quality photographic paper, which is also the best choice for giclee printing.
5. Can the cover be customized as well?
Yes, not only the material options, you can have your own design printed on it as well. Contact us for more details of the file requirements for cover.
6. How many photos can be included in an album?
It depends on the layout you could choose, for example a standard album includes 10 spreads/pages, or to say 20 sides. If every page will show 2 images, then 40 images would be printed, etc.
7. What sizes are available?
We offer 4 sizes, 10*10”(25.4*25.4 cm), 12*12”(30.5*30.5 cm), 12*9“（30.5*22.9 cm）, 9*12”(22.9*30.5 cm)
8. How many pages are included in an album? Is there a limitation on max page numbers?
The standard album includes 10 spreads, 20 pages. 20 spreads(40 pages) at most for one album.
9. Do you print and bind?
Yes, we do full printing and flush mounting.
1. How should I send my images to you? What type of images do you require?
Pls send over images via wetransfer, dropbox or google drive. Images should be sent in a jpeg format of at least 254 dpi.
2. Do you offer layout templates options?
Yes here to check https://www.storyinfoto.com/pages/album-templates
3. How should I inform you of the image layout we want?
When sending us your images, pls list them in the order you would need, if 3 images show up in the same page, name them as 1-1,1-2,1-3.
4. Will you offer proofs before printing?
Yes, a link of the proofs will be sent to you to preview, so you can also share it with your client, leave your correction request there and we will revise it accordingly, 2 rounds of free amendment.
5. What’s the turn around?
It should arrive to you in 2-3 weeks from the day you confirm printing.
6. If I need to do a custom design for the cover, what kind of file should I submit?
PDF/Illustrator would be best, size depends on the product you have selected. No limitation on fonts or patterns.
7. If I choose your standard design but need just a small change, is that ok to do?
Yes, tell us how you need it to be done when placing the order or email us.
1. Do you offer samples?
Yes, we offer both standard and customized samples, a complimentary color swatch for cover material would be included as well.
2. Is it OK to use your pictures on my website/social media for advertising?
Yes, you’re welcome to the use of our images. If you need more, we have our product image package as well. Here to check
3. Is your layout service free?
Yes, we will do the layout for you and still offer 2 rounds of free adjustments.
4. Will you use my images without authorization?
No, we will never use your images without asking you first.
5. Can I do customized samples?
Yes, we offer customization on samples as well, you’re welcome to contact us for further details.